Climate Change

Hi everyone
In this post I will write about a topic that involves all the habitants of this planet: climate change.
Climate change is inherent to human beings, since the planet has always been in a constant increase and decrease in temperatures. But what human beings cause is an acceleration of this process, because of this I believe it is our duty to do something to lessen the impact of climate change.
I believe that a "solution" does not exist before this problem, but there are ways to help, such as the use of alternative energy such as wind or solar, reduce, recycle and reuse, reduce CO2 emissions using a bicycle instead of a car. , among other.
I think that little by little people have become more interested in opting for options that help to reduce the impact caused by climate change, and this is a positive aspect because if all of us contribute a little, in total we do a lot.
Regards


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that these solutions help the planet a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very important and necessary to reduce CO2 emissions, nice solutions!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My website favourite

Why I did choose my career?