Inmigrants


Hello everyone.
The subject of this publication is of great importance at the national level, which are: immigrants, because the number of immigrants has increased considerably in the last time.
Personally, the only immigrants I know are a family of Argentines living near my home in San Felipe and also a Haitian girl who is known to my sister who is 17 years old. They are all very nice and as a family we like to interact with them because they have different customs, both food and language, which helps us to learn a little more about what culture is like in other countries.
Many immigrants enter the country illegally, and there is little control over the issue.
The current legislation is inefficient and I believe that there are no policies suficient that regulate this, since it is an issue that affects the country in general.
Regards! 

Comments

  1. Hello! I agree with you with the inefficient legislation , so is a good idea with the new of this year , regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What policies do you consider necessary in this topic?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My website favourite

Why I did choose my career?

Climate Change