My favourite photo

Hi everyone!
In this post i am going to talk about a of my favourite photos. In my daily life I like to take pictures because I think they are a way to immortalize moments. I have several favorite photos, but finally I decided on this one. 
This photo  was taken in Chiloe, specifically in Dalcahue, the woman located on the right is my friend Magda . We are friends a little over a year ago and although it is not one of the longest friendships I have had, it is a very important person for me, because we have lived many moments together like the one in the photo, which is one of the moments that most united us because we made a trip of 20 days to the ninth and tenth region.
It was a trip full of new experiences since it was our first trip completely alone and even though at first we were a bit afraid we enjoyed much.

Regards.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My website favourite

Why I did choose my career?

Climate Change